The use of shading nets to cultivate vegetables has become a major technical measure for disaster prevention and protection. The main function of covering the shading net is to prevent the scorching sun, the impact of heavy rain, the hazard of high temperature, the spread of pests, and especially play a good role in preventing the migration of pests.
After covering the sunshade net in summer, it has the function of blocking light, raining, moisturizing and cooling; after covering the sunshade net in winter and spring, it also has a certain heat preservation and humidification effect. The sunshade net is made of polyethylene (HDPE), high-density polyethylene, PE, PB, PVC, recycled materials, new materials, polyethylene propylene, etc. as raw materials. After ultraviolet stabilizer and anti-oxidation treatment, it has strong tensile strength, It has the characteristics of aging resistance, corrosion resistance, radiation resistance and light weight. It is mainly used for the protective cultivation of vegetables, Xianggu, flowers, edible fungi, seedlings, medicinal materials, ginseng, Ganoderma lucidum and other crops and aquatic and poultry breeding industry, etc., and has obvious effects on increasing output.
The shading nets used in greenhouses are generally round wire outer shading nets. This kind of shading net has a high shading rate, usually 75%, but some can reach 90%.
1. The mesh surface is flat and smooth, the flat wire is parallel to the gap, neat and uniform, and the warp and weft are clear and bright.
2. Formal fixed-length packaging, clearly marked with shading rate, specifications and dimensions.
3. There is no peculiar smell, smell, and some are just a faint burnt smell of plastic.
4. Good finish, good texture, deep black and bright, rather than floating surface bright feeling.
5. Moderate flexibility, elasticity, no bluntness, no roughness, and a smooth space and thick texture