Anti Weed mat , also known as ground cloth, is made of polypropylene (PP) or polyethylene (PE) as the main raw material through plastic extrusion flat film flat yarn equipment (extrusion, film cutting, stretching, rolling) PP flat yarn or PE flat yarn (monofilament, split film yarn), the flat yarn is knitted by the plastic cylindrical knitting machine or the plastic knitting machine (water loom) radially and weftly woven into a plastic woven cloth-like product. It has the characteristics of air permeability, water permeability, filtration, isolation, reinforcement, drainage and so on. Two products of 90 grams and 100 grams per square meter are now widely used in modern agriculture to prevent weeds, weeding, gardening and pavement leveling. The product is added with anti-aging agent and anti-oxidant (UV) in the process of extrusion and drawing, so that the lawn cloth (horticultural ground cloth) can be used to extend the service life. General raw materials (renewable materials) are added with anti-aging agents and antioxidants. The life span can be up to 3 years; the life span of the new PP material can be up to 5 years after adding anti-aging agents and antioxidants; the life span of the new PE material can be up to 7-8 years after adding UV. The horticultural ground cloth is called differently in each region and industry, usually There are the following names: weeding cloth, grass-proof cloth, gardening ground cloth, grass-covering cloth, weeding cloth, grass-suppressing cloth, grass-suppressing mat and other names.
1. High strength: Because it is made of PP and PE plastic flat yarn, it can maintain sufficient strength and elongation in wet and dry conditions.
2. Corrosion resistance: long-term corrosion resistance in soil environments with different pH levels and rainwater.
3. Good air and water permeability: There are gaps between the radial and weft flat yarns, so it has good air permeability and water permeability.
4. Good anti-microbial performance: it will not be damaged to microorganisms and insects.
5. Convenient construction: Because the material is light and soft, it is convenient to transport, lay and construct.
6. High breaking strength: up to 20KN/m or more, good creep resistance and corrosion resistance.
7. Anti-purple and anti-oxidant: Add imported UV, which has good anti-purple and anti-oxidant properties.
1. Conducive to cultivation management: most of the grass-proof fabrics are woven with one-way or two-way marking lines. When placing flower pots or arranging cultivation substrates in the greenhouse or outdoors, you can accurately carry out construction based on these marking lines.
2. It is conducive to the growth of plant roots and prevents root rot. This effect is also derived from the vertical and horizontal weaving structure of the grass-proof cloth. This structure can ensure that no water is generated at the roots of the crops, so that the air at the roots has a certain fluidity, thereby preventing root rot.
3. Prevent weeds on the ground. Because the grass-proof cloth can prevent direct sunlight on the ground (especially the black ground cloth), and at the same time, the strong structure of the ground cloth itself prevents weeds from passing through the ground cloth, thus ensuring the inhibitory effect of the ground cloth on the growth of weeds.
4. Timely drain the ground water and keep the ground clean. The drainage performance of the anti-grass cloth guarantees the rapid discharge of water from the ground area, and the pebble layer and the middle sand layer under the ground cloth can effectively inhibit the infiltration of soil particles, thus ensuring the cleanliness of the ground cloth surface.